Corporate Social Responsibility
What is Corporate Social Responsibility?
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is the process through which organisations embrace responsibility for their impact in the wider community and seek to make this impact a positive one. In order to support the community from which their businesses trades, many organisation choose to develop relationships and projects in collaboration with local charities.
How does this benefit my business?
- Creates positive PR leading to customer brand loyalty
- Makes you more competitive
- Helps to ensure you comply with regulatory requirements
- Increases employee motivation and productivity
- Makes it easier to recruit and retain staff
- Enables you develop new products and services
How can my business get involved?
- Time — through employer supported volunteering
- Skills — providing specific business skills and expertise or mentoring
- Resources — donating materials, equipment or services
- Money — payroll giving, sponsored activity and tax efficient donations, match funding i.e. helping to support a wider range of grants for groups
How will the community benefit through my business involvement?
- Exchanging ideas and skills
- Recruiting new volunteers
- Financial support for meeting community needs
- Building capacity to provide services that otherwise might not be possible
- Supporting the quality of life in the community
To find out more, contact the team on Email: email@example.com or Tel: 024 7622 0381.